Nyheder:

Velkommen til Ferretopia!
Ris, ros, forslag og hjælp til Ferretopia foregår i Feedback.

Hovedmenu

Fin illerpojke/good-looking ferretboy

Startet af RannasK, 10. December 2012, kl. 08:34

RannasK

Hej.
Alessio söker fortfarande sitt eget hem. Han har kommit tillbaka för att tidigare haniller (okastrerad) i familj och Alessio båda ville vara dominerande. Båda de var okastrerade hanar. Säkert ändrar honom också kastration.Han passar ihop med våra honor utan problem. Han är inte problem-iller, bara iller med mycket energi som vill ha mycket aktivitet ock lek :)

Han heter Alessio och söker nu ett eget hem.
Han är vaccinerad och även mot rabies, har Eu-passport, id-chip. Han använder ordentligt lådan, biter försiktigt bara om leker.
Han söker familj var han kan få mycket kärlek och lek. Han belönar det med  <3
Om du är interesserad av att erbjuda honom ett hem, kontakta  via e-mail itsrek28@gmail.com. Kan svenska och engelska. Kan prata mer om honom och skicka mer bilder .

Alessio continues to look for a new home. He came back because they were not compatible with the other ferret within the family. They both were intact males. Definitely changes him castration. With our female ferrets match he together without problem. He is not a problem-ferret but he has a lot of energy and he needs lot of activation and game :)
His name is Alessio and he looking forward for a home his own.
He is friendly, playful and used to humans,dogs and other ferrets. He bites gently only if he plays. He uses properly the sandbox. He likes to eat dry food and also likes ra
w food. He is  properly vaccinated, even against rabies. He has his own passport and proof of breed which is registrated in Estonian Ferret Union. He lives in Sweden but he can also travel to somewhere else from 21.December 2012.
He looking for a home where is much time and attention to him. He repays this to you with great love and joy :)

If you are interested in offering a home to him, please contact me and I talk to you more about him. You can contact in Estonian, English or Swedish via e-mail: itsrek28@gmail.com

Unlimited love & laughter in a small package :)

RannasK

Unlimited love & laughter in a small package :)